Please note that our Services may contain links to or from other websites belonging to our affiliates or advertisers. If you follow a link to such a website or use a third party service, it is important that you know that they have their own privacy policies and that we can not assume any responsibility for their processing of your personal information. It is therefore important that you read their privacy policies before leaving any personal information to them.
2 Information collected by Not Alone
Personal information is stored while the user is registered with Not Alone Services. When the user closes their account with Not Alone Services, the personal information is deleted.
You accept that Not Alone continuously gathers, stores and analyses positional data from your phone and the network the phone is connected to. This is necessary for the service to work as intended and for you to be provided with the service. The positional data will be saved for a period of up to two years to be used for analyses and improvements to the service.
Position data is only saved when you uses the alarm service, geographical positions stored are related only to this.
What happens if you connect your social network to our Services?
You can connect to parts of our Services with a social networking account, such as a Facebook account, such as when you create an account for our Services. If you choose to connect to our Services with a social networking account, we collect certain information about this account for the purposes described under the heading “Why do we collect your personal information?”. We only collect data necessary to enable us to perform the services you request when logging in with your social networking account.
3 Why do we collect and process your personal information
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
A) For our contractual relationship, ie to download and use the service:
• In order to provide our Services for you and to manage our contractual relationship with you.
• To manage your purchases and to handle payments for your orders and your use.
• To send mobile push messages to you for current information.
• To use our apps with social media, provided you choose to use them in your security settings. This could mean, for example, that you choose to use Facebook as the authentication method.
• To communicate with you regarding your subscription, account or ordering of our Services.
• To notify you of changes to our Services.
• To perform services and user surveys that help us provide a better experience of our Services.
• To send you offers, news, information, products or services that you ask us to.
B) For our legitimate purposes:
• To conduct analyzes at an aggregated level in order to improve our products and services.
• To use IP addresses, device identifiers or other necessary information to block inappropriate use of services in order to protect our Services or otherwise to enforce and apply our Terms and Conditions.
• To improve our Services, identify violations and protect your information using log files.
• To provide information in connection with mergers and acquisitions within the framework of the business and strategic management of our business.
• In order to send you product offers, news, information, and products or services that we think you may be interested in, including customizing advertisements so that they relate to what you are likely to be interested in.
• For analysis and statistical purposes in order to improve our Services.
• In order to determine, enforce or defend legal claims.
C) We may also process your personal information if it is necessary for us to fulfill a legal obligation or authority decision.
What legal basis in the Data Protection Regulation do we invoke in support of our personal data processing?
The personal data processing that takes place for the purposes described above in:
– Item (A) is necessary for us to fulfill our agreement with you and to order and use our services,
– Item (B) is necessary for our legitimate interests in developing, managing, protecting and marketing our Services as well as for the business and strategic management of our business,
– Item (C) is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or authority decision.
4 Who can we provide your personal information to?
We can use aggregated data to check how our Services are utilized in order to improve and develop them, and we can provide such aggregated data to third parties, such as: content partners and advertisers. Aggregated data of such kind does not contain any personal data that can be linked to you.
We may disclose personal information to third parties if we have reasonable reason to believe that this is necessary:
● to comply with valid legal obligations such as responding to a lawsuit, enforce court orders or comply with a search permit and otherwise as permitted by law,
● to protect our rights or assets belonging to us or the safety of our customers or employees,
● to prevent abuse or fraudulent, malicious, unauthorized or illegal use or subscription to our Services, and to protect our network and our Services, Devices and Users from such use,
● to produce or defend us against complaints or legal proceedings in court, administrative or other proceedings,
● To determine credit risk, for reporting purposes and to receive payment for our Services,
● to external auditors and supervisors
We can hire third party providers to provide services for us, such as providing infrastructure and IT services such as data storage, services for security issues, SMS and email management, payment services, managing credit and debit card payments, providing services to our customers, processing customer requests, and performing other statistical analysis. Third Party Providers have access to your personal information when performing these services, but are only entitled to process them on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions.
5 Where do we process your personal information?
6 For how long do we save your personal information?
We only save your personal information as long as required for the purposes described above under the heading “Why do we collect and process your personal information?” We then delete them safely or, in some cases, anonymize them. We conduct regular checks to determine when personal data is to be deleted. Because we process your personal data for different purposes, the time that your data is actually saved will vary depending on the circumstances.
|Information type||Content specification||Storage life|
|User Information||Eg information for logging in and using Not Alone services.||Until the account is deleted (processed for five years)|
|Support information||Eg details information that you provide when you are in contact with Not Alone Customer Service||3 years (case logs, email and text dialog)|
|Account information||Eg Information about your account, such as username, password, and information about services you have purchased through Not Alone’s service||Until the account is deleted.|
|Transaction information||Eg. details about transactions in your account in connection with purchases through Not Alone’s service||10 years|
|Crash logs and log files||Information about errors and crashes used to find and correct errors||3 months|
After 2 years of inactivity (no purchase and no sign in at Not Alone’s service), we will contact you and ask you for sign in to your Not Alone account to maintain the service. If you choose not to log in to the account, it will be deleted.
7 How do we protect your personal information?
It is very important for us to protect your personal data. All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and we apply robust processes to protect them from loss, abuse, unauthorized access, changes, disclosures or destruction. All payment transactions are managed through purchase in the app and managed by your app service responsible for the entire purchase process or encrypted with generally recognized technologies in the industry and subject to security standards from the PCI Security Standards Council.
While we work hard to protect your personal data, we can not guarantee that any security measures we take will prevent any attempt to unauthorized access, use or disclosure of your personal information. However, we have contingency routines to handle any physical or technical incidents quickly and limit the possible adverse effects of such an incident. As well as routines to report data loss to report concerned so that they can take appropriate action.
8 How do you access your personal information?
We understand that sometimes you may want more information from us about your personal information and how they are processed or that you may need to update or correct any personal information you have provided to us. In this context you have the following rights:
● Right to access your personal information: You are entitled to a confirmation from us if we process personal data relating to you and, in such cases, to access your personal information and information.
● Correction: If you believe that personal data we treat about you is incorrect, you are entitled to claim that we correct them.
● Right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten). You are entitled to request that we delete your personal information. Which means you will not be able to use the service anymore.
● Data Portability Right: you are entitled to require your personal data in a machine-readable format to transfer them to another service.
● Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority: You are entitled to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data to the competent regulatory authority.
If our processing of your personal data is done with the consent of you, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time (this does not affect the treatment that has been made with your consent before it was recalled) by contacting us or, as appropriate, changing settings in our Services.
We ask you to contact us via the contact details below to exercise any or all of your rights. We will apply commercially reasonable measures to answer a request from you within 30 days of receipt. If we can not answer your request within 30 days of receipt, we will notify you of the reason for this and when we believe we will be able to fulfill your request.
Regarding personal and positional data, Not Alone is subject to the rules of confidentiality stated in the Swedish Personal Data Act (SFS 1998:204) in May 25 2018 replaces by Dataskyddsförordningen. No personal or positional data will deliberately be disclosed by Not Alone to third parties, excluded the intended functionality of any Not Alone services.
According to general user policy, ”General User Policy”
11 Facebook Requirements
According to general user policy, ”General User Policy”
13 Governing Law and Disputes
These Terms shall be governed by and be constructed in accordance with Swedish law. Swedish Public Courts shall settle any, dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof. No other legal forum shall be available.
14 Contact Us
Any questions about this Policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org