Terms and Conditions
1 Terms and Conditions
In using the Application and the Service you warrant, agree and undertake:
• that the information provided by you is true and accurate.
• that you accept that information about you and your added contacts are stored on Not Alone’s server.
• that you shall not fraudulently use the Application or the Services.
• to comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, codes, rules, regulations, notices, instructions and/or directives of the relevant authorities or any notices, instructions, directives or guidelines given by Not Alone in connection with Application and the Services.
• not to use the Application and the Service for any illegal or fraudulent activities.
• not to use the Application and the Service for purposes you know are false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate.
• not to use the Application and the Service for purposes which would infringe any intellectual property right subsisting within the Application or the Service.
In no event shall Not Alone be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury including loss of use, data, revenue or profits, or indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages in an action for breach of contract, arising out of or in connection with your access, use of, or your inability to access or use the Service.
Not Alone shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Not Alones control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
This Agreement is in effective until it is terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. This Agreement will automatically terminate if you violate any of the Terms of this Agreement.
You can terminate this agreement by contacting Not Alone.
Not Alone reserves the right to cancel, withdraw, terminate or suspend the Service for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion without notice to you. You agree that Not Alone shall not be liable to you or to any other party for such cancellation, withdrawal, termination or suspension.
4 Apple Requirements
You acknowledge and agree that (i) these Terms are concluded between you and Not Alone and not Apple Inc. nor its subsidiaries (hereinafter – “Apple”); (ii) Not Alone, and not Apple, is solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the content thereof; (iii) Apple has no obligations whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Licensed Application; (iv) in the event of any failure of the Licensed Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple…other warranty obligation whatsoever with the respect to the Licensed Application; (v) Apple is not responsible for any claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses that you may have arising out of your use of the Licensed Application; (vi) Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any third party claim related to the Licensed Application or your possession and use of the Licensed Application, nor is Apple responsible if the Licensed Application or your possession and use of the Licensed Application infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights; and (vii) you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms, and that, upon your acceptance of the Terms and conditions of these Terms. Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms against you as a third party beneficiary thereof. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
You acknowledge and understand that:
• the Application and the Service is only a communication and information service between you and your predetermined contacts.
• Not Alone makes no representation or guarantee as to your contact´s response or response time upon use of the Application and the Service.
• the Application and the Service will not function where there is no accessibility or availability to mobile telecommunication services.
• the functioning of the Application and the Service depends on the proper function of your mobile phone equipment including the ability of your mobile phone equipment to access mobile telecommunication services.
• Not Alone makes no representation that the use of the Application or the Service can or will effectively prevent any lawful or unlawful acts from occurring, which may or may not affect you.
• any and all civil consequences, whether direct or indirect, arising out of any lawful or unlawful actions or omissions of third parties against you shall lie wholly and completely against said third parties and not against Not Alone and its related companies or affiliates and therefore Not Alone shall not be liable in any way for any loss or injury arising out of or in connection with the above.
• any costs relating to the use of the Service, infringed by usage of internet or other services on your device is your own.
6 Governing Law and Disputes
These Terms shall be governed by and be constructed in accordance with Swedish law. Swedish Public Courts shall settle any, dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof. No other legal forum shall be available.
7 Contact Us
Any questions about this Policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org